Today’s Christmas craft comes from muralist and stencil designer Lynn Brehm, of Lynn Brehm Designs. Lynn tells me that this is her version of “brown paper packages tied up with strings…”. I know a gift wrapped like this would certainly be one of my favorite things this season!
- Brown wrapping paper, cut into 3ft lengths
- Chip Brush
- DecoArt Craft Twinkles Glitter Paint
- Brown string or twine
- Crunch the paper up as much as you want.
- Lay your paper out flat and use a chip brush to smoosh around the glitter gel. It will catch on most of the high spots and be more noticeable there.
- Your paper will look wet. Allow to dry.
- Wrap your box, and add brown string. Add some glitter to the string, if desired.