- Free printable vintage donkey stencil from The Graphics Fairy
- Stenciling with frosted glass spray.
- Door makeover with stenciling over frosted glass.
- Art project tutorial with stenciled polar bears.
- INSIDE THE LINES: Stencils Aren’t Just for Old Ladies http://fb.me/QWsEOHU0 #
- Lovely example of freezer paper stenciling by Kim Barron of Baroness Color.
- Stenciled recipe
- Stenciling tips from Centsational Girl. http://fb.me/TQBgLXtB #
- Freezer paper stenciling on burlap coasters
- Vintage Japanese Kashigata Stencils, Craft Juice
- Stenciled burlap coffee bag favors
- Stenciled suitcase
- Hummingbirds stenciled on ceiling rafters
- DIY stenciled coffee (or hot chocolate) mugs.
- DIY Tutorial: Easter Silhouette Plates & Bowls
- Herb Stenciled Easter Eggs
- Love our planet? This stenciled tote from Wee Waldorf is perfect for Earth Day.
- Some great examples of stenciled furniture on the studiojrenee blog
- DIY Project: Pizza-Box Stencil Wall
- Clever idea – stenciled sidewalk ads that are visible only when it rains.
- Stenciled Zebra Print Fabric from Cottage Hill
- Stenciled bathtub (stencil from Stencil Library)
- And another stenciled tub, this one from Dressler Stencils.
- Stenciled Jute Rug from Miss Mustard Seed blog
- Upcycled vanity stool with stenciled burlap cushion.
- Stenciled burlap jewelry organizer
- Stenciled Burlap Monograms
- Stenciled burlap pillows
- Stenciled burlap wall art
- Stenciled Burlap Pillows
- In today’s post Carol shares her research into bird themed stencil designs, featuring stencils from The Stencil Library…
- Stenciled argyle pattern
- Carol’s latest post on bird-themed stencils features designs from The Stencil Library, Cutting Edge Stencils, and…
- Today’s post features fun polka dot stencils.
- Silver stenciled dots from Stencil Library’s Design Inspiration blog.
- How to Stencil a Floor
- Polka Dot Stenciled Bulletin Board http://fb.me/XYH3kUxZ #
- House of FiftY’s Fall 2011 issue includes a great piece on stencils (p. 14)
- Octopus Stencil from The Stencil Library.
- Great how-to stenciling videos from Cutting Edge Stencils.
- Young artist features street style stenciling
- Reverse Stenciled Dresser
- Stenciled pillows feature products from Martha Stewart’s new craft line.
- Stenciled Quatrefoil Footstool, made with Martha Stewart’s new paints and stencils.
- Stenciled skirt made with Martha’s new line of paint and stencils.
- Stenciled shower curtain using new Martha Stewart Decorative paint line.
- Choosing a Stencil Style, from Old-House Online
- Stenciled Cake Stand, made with Martha’s new product line.
- Stenciled Chalk Paint Stools
- Stenciled ceiling medallion
- Stenciled Ostriches via Painter Girl
- Couple restores 1890s Gold Coast home
- Rosemaling stencils from The Artful Stencil
- Donnie Darko Stenciled Skelesuit http://t.co/3wISR24l #
- Barstool makeover with Stencil Studio’s retro car stencils. http://t.co/ZMav48mD #
- DIY freezer paper stenciled scarf from How About Orange
- reverse stenciling table makeover
- Hair graffiti
- Stenciled Halloween Tote Bags
- Halloween Stencils
- New stenciling book from Helen Morris now available for preorder in the U.S. @ amazon.
- Restorer revives the Hitchcock Chair Company.
- Stenciled pumpkin
- Stencil a quesadilla using a diluted egg mixture and chili powder. Read more at at Hungry Happenings.
- This has to be the ultimate in Halloween stenciling!
- Spooky spider web stencil from The Stencil Library
- Stenciled Burlap wall art for Halloween
- New Peter Rabbit Collection from The Artful Stencil.
- New craft size stencils from Cutting Edge.
- Reverse stenciled Zombie Invasion Tshirt
- Stencil1 stenciled pumpkins #
- Stenciled tote bag project by Jessica Jones of "How About Orange"
- Stenciled sisal rug
- Post on Stenciling from Urban Comfort
- Stenciled tie and Scarf from Painter Girl.
- Glass etching tutorial, using stencils cut from contact paper.
- The Newark Public Library celebrates the art of the stencil in two related exhibits.
- New Holiday stencils from Cutting Edge.
- Yum! This is the perfect time of year to put down the paintbrush for a bit and stencil with sugar instead.
- This is a good tip, and has saved many of my own stencil brushes.
- Last minute hostess gift: wine glasses stenciled with snowflakes.
- Lynn Brehm’s Rooster stenciled on a table she painted with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint.