- Frame Wall Stenciling (DIY)
- Create a one-of-a-kind t-shirt with bleach and stenciling
- Others are now discovering what we already knew: Stencilling is Hip
- From HGTV, create Plaster Stencil Artwork
- From Martha, an egg-sample of embellishing eggs with reverse stenciling
- Stenciled Plates
- How To Paint Fabric — House*Tweaking
- Mother’s Day Stencil Projects
- Restoration by Conrad Schmitt Studios: "The canvas panels were created with a nine-layer stencil of leaf, paints and lacquers…”
- Stencil with a Sharpie
- Blog find: Stenciled coasters from tumbled marble tiles.
- “Much of the Tiffany design work seems inspired by the Middle East, very
much in vogue in the Victorian era. The stenciling in the front hall is
silver, with a starburst-patterned wooden tracery over it, and Philippon
says that in gaslight, the silver paint would have flickered, giving
the impression of mother-of-pearl.” http://fb.me/y1sMGVAD #
- "In 1901, G.F. Satory did the lovely decorative stencil work all over the interior of the church. In an interview…
- Historic theater restoration includes stenciling.
- Create wall art with stencils, fabric, and Mod Podge.
- Stenciling and fine art.
- Beautiful use of stencils with paper crafting… stenciled gift bag.
- Quatrefoil Stenciling Projects
- Another quatrefoil stenciling project, inspired by the first…
- Carol Leonesio’s Stickyweed featured on Design Inspiration.
- Stenciled Backsplash
- Stenciling on fabric with paper doily.
- Stenciled Chair Pillows
- Reverse stenciling with fabric spray paints
- DIY has a couple of stenciling projects using free downloadable patterns…
- KitchenAid Makeover 1, with stenciling.
- KitchenAid Makeover 2, with reverse stenciling (masking).
- Cute back to school idea, using freezer paper stenciling.
- Cutting Edge is giving away a stencil to readers of the 6th Street Design School blog.
- Fern, leaf stencil
- Embroidery Hoop Wall Art: Stenciled Letters
- Fabric Autumn wreath with stenciled oak leaves.
- Stencil tricks from Design*Sponge.
- These fun pumpkins are created using a reverse stenciling, or masking, technique. http://fb.me/yawuDWtD #
- Restored mansion in Elgin IL includes stenciling by new owners…
- Freezer paper stenciling on tshirt using a pumpkin carving template and discharge paste.
- This tshirt from Stencil1 was the original inspiration for today’s witchy tshirt post.
- Freezer Paper Stencil Pumpkin on onesie…
- Percy Jackson costume, created with freezer paper stenciling.
- Stenciled Pumpkins for Fall
- NCSU College of Design students stencil Warhol-inspired tribute to dean.
- This time of year a lot of people seem to stumble onto StencilSearch.com while searching for pumpkin carving stencils…
- Free vintage printable cowboy stencil from The Graphics Fairy
- Stenciled Skeleton Costume for Halloween.
- DIY in the in the early 19th century often included wall stenciling.
- Ohio barn with stenciled quilt square.
- Another stenciled dessert. These brownies are decorated for Fall!
- Stenciling food with Tomato Powder.
- Patrick Keefer: "Basic stenciling is a very simple form of print making…
- Stenciling along a bike lane in Brooklyn brightens a bleak stretch of road.
- Lamp and picture frame stenciled with lace and doilies.
- Paint It’s Carol Leonesio shares this cabinet makeover, a treatment that incorporates paper lace doilies.
- Design*Sponge: Kate Spade bag stenciled with gold leaf.
- Harlequin/Fleur-de-lis stenciling.
- how-to from Etsy’s blog.
- Cute tshirt, freezer paper stenciled with a snowflake.
- Stenciled gift tags.
- Stenciled Candy Cane sign by Flamingo Toes.
- A fun stair riser project from Carol Leonesio of Paint It!